| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Brandon in May is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 67mm (2.6in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:21.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Brandon May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in St. Brandon, Mauritius
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Brandon:
- Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles - 1392.1 kms (865.1 miles) NNW
- Seychelles, Seychelles - 1384.5 kms (860.3 miles) NNW
- Agalega, Mauritius - 749.3 kms (465.6 miles) NNW
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 1200.7 kms (746.1 miles) WNW
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 1263 kms (784.9 miles) WNW
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 1041.3 kms (647.1 miles) WNW
- Analalava, Madagascar - 1285.2 kms (798.7 miles) W
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 1017.7 kms (632.4 miles) W
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 1420 kms (882.4 miles) W
- Brandon Cda, Mb, Canada - 0.7 kms (0.4 miles) W
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 1100.3 kms (683.7 miles) W
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 1311.8 kms (815.2 miles) WSW
- Pamplemousses, Mauritius - 460.8 kms (286.3 miles) SSW
- Plaisance, Mauritius - 487.7 kms (303.1 miles) SSW
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 1254.6 kms (779.6 miles) WSW
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 656.7 kms (408.1 miles) SW
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 1295.9 kms (805.3 miles) WSW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 1428.2 kms (887.5 miles) WSW